Everyone wish to own a home or rent a one in the city when away from home for city jobs. When you have just moved to the city and is in search of a home, a mobile app meant for real estate business brings in the required info at fingertips. Nevertheless, to say, the use of mobile application has become an integral part of the lifestyle for this millennial generation and is not an exception for home search.
A real estate mobile app helps the real estate owners to benefit from the buyers’ inclination towards the mobile usage. Taking in the target customers demand, the real estate business may flourish to its maximum, when it offers a convenient and user-friendly mobile application for the searchers. An interesting statistical report reveals that 68% of the home buyers preferred to search agents via the mobile application.
Some of the benefits of developing a mobile app for real estate businesses are as follows.
- It makes the property search easier for a buyer. The mobile app creates the list of the property as per the category with basic information like price details, photos, floor type and its size, location and other features at the users’ fingertips.
- It is a difficult task for a buyer or the seller to find a home. An app helps them to get some guidelines about common queries and its solutions, share tips of trust, elaborate details of data and features, such that it convinces them to make a deal with the property in a short span of time from anywhere around the globe.
- A mobile app with mortgage calculator is an added advantage for it provides details at a faster rate about the prospect, which helps the buyer to take an informed decision in all aspects.
- Further, it could be used as another marketing tool for winning clients, know potential vendors, landlords; promote business for a wider audience; view properties for sale and rental; brand the property; promote listings; increase interactions; and more.
- A mobile app may have millions of property listed for sale or rent along with interactive maps and facilitates the users to compare property values in the same locality. Further, it extends the business hours for the seller from eight or nine hours to twenty-four hours. Thus, it is essential to have a real estate mobile app for the sellers to occupy a place in the competitive digital age and benefit from more sales.
If you are a real estate agent or proprietor, and wish to develop an application for your property sale or rental via android or iOS apps, then get in touch with the mobile app developer experts at www.mobibiz.in for further details.